Last modified: April 23rd, 2018.
This website (www.gosiapytel83.net, www.gosiapytel.net, any subdomains of both, affiliated websites or applications and any services available, including mobile versions)(“website”) is operated by Gosia Pytel and any appointed representatives (“we” or “us”).
Your use of this website means that you accept this policy.
Collection of data.
- We only collect personal data (information that can reasonably be used to identify you personally) when you voluntarily provide it to us (e.g. sign up for the newsletter, send queries, etc). You can choose not to provide the needed data, but that might prevent you from taking full advantage of certain website features.
- When you access and use the website, our technology and tools may automatically collect and record certain data (e.g. your browser type, your device used, etc). We also use some tracking technologies (e.g. cookies) to collect data about your use of the website. None of those tell us anything about who you are.
- Third-parties may also automatically collect data about you, but this is subject to their own privacy policies.
Use of collected data.
- We collect and use the types of data mentioned above to help in the administration and operation of the website and to present meaningful experiences accordant to the main subject of the website. This may include:
- provide the information in regards to the reason you volunteered the data (e.g. to respond to an inquiry, send the newsletter);
- allow you to participate in certain features of the website;
- improve the website or our products and services;
- optimize the use of the website (e.g., troubleshooting technical programs, storing your preferences, etc.);
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from arrangements between you and us;
- and for any other purpose with your consent or as permitted by law.
- Additionally, we may use the data for marketing purposes to:
- provide you with additional information related to the main subject of the website;
- develop, improve, and target our promotional messaging to you and others via retargeting online behavioral advertising, and use of social media.
1. We do not control and are not accountable for the privacy policies of any third-party websites, applications, affiliates, service providers, and business partners which may be accessed, directly or indirectly, through our website.
Sharing the collected data.
- We may provide collected data to our service providers. They may use your data to perform services for us and may have access to, store and process your personal data to provide services on our behalf.
- In the instance of ticketed events, we may share your collected data (including personal data) with sponsors or event partners.
- We may also share or disclose your data to comply with any legal obligation. We may disclose data to the government, or law enforcement officials, or private parties that we see fit to comply with legal processes, to comply with laws, regulations or ordinances or to prevent or stop an illegal, unethical or actionable activity.
Opt-out of the data use.
If you do not want us to use your collected data as described above and you cannot locate the automatic opt-out option, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with such request.
Protection of data.
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk and to safeguard your data in our possession. However, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure. By accessing the website, any transmission of data is at your own risk and you agree to assume all risk in connection with data sent to us or collected by us.
The website is created for Poland and may not adhere to laws of other countries. Also, any data will be transferred to Poland and used/protected in accordance with Polish laws.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or other aspects of the website or would like to correct, update or erase data provided to us, please email us at email@example.com.