Terms and Conditions
Last modified: April 23rd, 2018.
This website (www.gosiapytel83.net, www.gosiapytel.net, any subdomains of both, affiliated websites or applications, and any services or offerings available, including mobile versions)(“website”) is a copyrighted work owned and operated by Gosia Pytel or any appointed representative (“we” or “us”), unless stated otherwise.
Your use of this website means that you accept these terms.
Changes to this website.
- We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, discontinue the website without noticing you. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any of the above.
- We reserve the right to, at any time, revise these terms or to add new terms and conditions. Those changes will be communicated to you and the continuous use of the website means that you agree with any modifications.
- These terms are in operation while you access and use the website. We may terminate these terms or discontinue operation of the website without notice to you, at any time and for any reason, in our sole discretion, without any liability.
- In the event of termination of these terms with respect to you, you will no longer be authorized to access or use the website or any content.
- If that happens, all below terms still remain in full force.
You have a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to use and access the website solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. Unauthorized access or use of the website is a breach of these terms and may be in violation of the law.
- Unless otherwise stated, no information, materials, files, videos, or other content (“content”) comprising, contained in or distributed through the website may be reproduced in any form or used by you without the prior written consent from us.
- Content is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
- You acknowledge that we, or our business partners, licensees or licensors (as applicable) own and retain the exclusive right, title and ownership in and to all copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks and other intellectual property and proprietary rights in the website and all content.
- You agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor or copy any part of the website or any of the content.
- You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, attempt to obtain the source code of, grant a security interest in, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer or exploit the website, content, any technology or software relating thereto, or any portion of any of the foregoing.
- All copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices on the website or any content must be retained and displayed at all times.
- You agree not to post, publish, submit or otherwise disseminate through the website any content or other information that:
- is false, inaccurate, misleading;
- violates, infringes or misappropriates any third party’s rights;
- violates any laws;
- is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, profane, abusive, racially, religiously, or otherwise biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual or entity, or otherwise contains foul language;
- contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- You also agree not to:
- download or upload any content or material that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- prevent other users from using and enjoying any area within the website;
- collect other users’ data, or provide data of others without their consent;
- access the website after you have been found in violation of these terms;
- modify or create variant versions of any names, trademarks, or logos mentioned on this website;
- interfere with how the website is written and works, content-wise and technical-wise.
- You agree to:
- notify us if you suspect any activity in violation of these terms of this website;
- cooperate and provide any information that may help with any investigation of such violation;
- We reserve the right to that is deemed unfit by us.
- The website may contain links to third-party websites. We link to pages that, at the time of linking, are in accordance to those terms. However, we do not control the content of those websites and do not fact-check them on regular basis.
- If you notice anything disturbing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove offending links, provided they do breach our terms.
Laws and restrictions.
- We might be required by law to notify you of certain events, therefore you agree to receive them.
- This website is controlled by Polish law but managed remotely.
- You agree not to use the website in countries where it may be restricted, prohibited, or limited by local law.
Limitation of liability.
- Any risk related to the use of the website, content or any services offered on the website or through any links mentioned on the website remains with you.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or claim, or any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind.
- Access to and the use of the website is always at your own risk and you will responsible for any damage to your devices or data.
- Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability for such damages shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us and our affiliates, and our respective representatives from any third-party claims, liability, damages, and/or costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising out of:
- your improper use of the website and our services or offerings;
- your violation of these terms;
- your infringement, or the infringement or use by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other rights of
- any person or entity;
- any of your choices, decisions, actions or omissions in connection with, arising out of or resulting from your use of the website;
- any personal injury, death, property damage, or other losses or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with your use of our services, and/or your acts or omissions with respect thereto.
- These terms constitute the entire agreement between us and you regarding the access to or use of the website. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- If any provision of these terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these terms will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or other aspects of the website or would like to correct, update or erase data provided to us, please email us at email@example.com.